The ITSG provides support to teaching spaces and instructors of the College of Engineering, Bowers Computing and Information Science, and Tech Campus.
Space Reservations: Please contact your unit administrative staff to arrange space reservations.
Emergency Classroom Support: Please call 607-255-0778 for assistance with a class in session.
Remote Teaching: If your class involves a remote or distance component, see Remote Teaching
- Info, Training and How to: https://scheduling.cornell.edu/
- Room Technology Database: Has been replaced with the Live 25 service.
Tech Campus Spaces
For more detailed information about teaching spaces at the Tech campus, see below:
When possible, please test your instructional setup prior to your initial class. If you’d like a dry-run with IT support please submit a Ticket with as much advanced notice as possible (preferably 5-10 business days), please include the following information to expedite your request:
- Name, Department, and Contact Info.
- Class#, Time, Frequency
- Main Location
- Will you have remote participants?
- Will you be sharing content (powerpoint, video, etc.) with remote participants
- What sorts of devices will presenters be using/bringing
- Will you want the event recorded (additional fees may apply)
- Any additional comments, requests, or description of your events