The below instructions will connect you to Cornell printers at the Tech Campus.
Students: CU Print
CU Print is the printing solution that Cornell offers to the students.
Staff and Research: PrinterLogic
PrinterLogic is the print solution for the non-student printers at Cornell Tech. PrinterLogic is automatically installed on computers that are managed through Certified Desktop.
Installation of PrinterLogic on computers that are not managed through Certified Desktop
- Request a key for the PrinterLogic installation by emailing the ticket system (email@example.com)
- Open the website https://coecistech.printercloud.com (On the Mac, use Chrome or Firefox)
- Install the PrinterLogic Browser Extension
- Install the Printer Installer Client
- When the PrinterLogic Login screen appears, click on the “Current User”
- Enter the authorization code that was provided to you via the ticket system
- Open the Cornell Tech folder on the left screen. (Note: This make take several minutes the first time.)
- Select the Icon in front of the printer that is to be installed on the computer
- Confirm the installation of the printer.
To connect to a printer at the Ithaca Campus, please see: Ithaca Campus Printers