The ITSG provides broad technical support and serves as your liaison to IT@Cornell services.
If you are new to Cornell, the campus, or the ITSG; the below links will help you get get online, printing, and working.
- Getting Started: A list of ITSG and IT@Cornell resources for newcomers
- Faculty Support: Support Topics related to Faculty needs
- Instructional Resources: Support for Teaching Spaces & Instructors
- IT Security: The ITSG is able to assist you in navigating IT & Data Security policy
- Lab Support Department, Instructional, and Virtual Lab Support
- Network Support: Need a static IP, change of VLAN, or a wired connection, check here
- Video Conferencing & AV: Zoom support, AV training, and loaner equipment
- Web Hosting: Department, academic, research, and individual web page options
- ORIE Services
- ORIE uses central Academic web hosting for faculty, research, and course websites.
- Video Conference & AV provided by Jake Cornelius
- Cornell Financial Engineering Manhattan (CFEM) fosters close working relationships between ORIE and the financial services industry. The ITSG provides support in conjunction with Fairdinkum Consulting.
The ITSG will collaborate with you to create an environment that supports your research computing needs.
- Community pooled GPU cluster (G2): Research groups can join this GPU pool.
- Community pooled CPU Cluster (Magma): Research groups can join this CPU pool.
- Data Security Plans: Create a DSP
- Data Storage Options: Navigate Cornell’s storage options.
- GitHub: The ITSG supports the Cornell GitHub agreement.
- Server Configuration & Hosting: Design, procure, and configure a system.
- Terminal Login Nodes: For short and interactive jobs.
- Cloud Services: Cornell’s “Cloudification” initiative.