The ITSG will collaborate with you to create an environment that supports your research computing needs. Services include:
- Community pooled GPU cluster (G2): Research groups can purchase a node to join this GPU pool.
- Community pooled CPU Cluster (Magma): Research groups can purchase a node to join this CPU pool.
- Data Security Plans: If you have need of a Data Security Plan and haven’t developed one before, we can assist you in creating one.
- Data Storage Options: The ITSG can help you navigate Cornell’s storage options.
- GitHub: The ITSG supports the Cornell GitHub agreement.
- Server Configuration & Hosting: Design, procure, and configure a system.
- Terminal Login Nodes: For short and interactive jobs.
- Cloud Services: Cornell provides a number of cloud services under its “Cloudification” initiative. Please contact the ITSG for assistance in determining which option is right for your needs.