The ITSG provides Audio Visual and Video Conference support in support of Meetings, Distance Education, and Special Events. Services Include:
- Loaner Laptops
- AV Training
- Video Recording
- Event Monitoring
Note: Some support requests may result in additional fees, please check with your unit for billing policies.
When possible, please provide as much advanced notice as possible (preferably 5-10 business days), please include the following information to expedite your request:
- Name. Department, and Contact Info of the event coordinator
- Date, Time, Duration, Frequency
- Main Location
- Please be sure to contact local department staff for room reservations, usage polices, etc.
- Will you have remote participants?
- Will you be sharing content (powerpoint, video, etc.) with remote participants
- What sorts of devices will presenters be using/bringing
- Will you want the event recorded (additional fees may apply)
- Any additional comments, requests, or description of your events
- ZOOM: ZOOM is Cornell’s officially supported video conference solution.
- Room Technology Database: Has been replaced with the Live 25 service.
- Space Reservations: Please contact your unit administrative staff for to arrange space reservations.
- Classroom Support: Support for Teaching Spaces and Schedule R25 spaces
- Emergency R25 Classroom Support: Please call 607-255-0778 for assistance with an R25 class in session.