The ITSG provides broad technical support and serves as your liaison to IT@Cornell services.
If you are new to Cornell, the campus, or the ITSG; the below links will help you get get online, printing, and working.
- Getting Started: A list of ITSG and IT@Cornell resources for newcomers
- Faculty Support: Support Topics related to Faculty needs
- Instructional Resources: Support for Teaching Spaces & Instructors
- IT Security: The ITSG is able to assist you in navigating IT & Data Security policy
- Lab Support Department, Instructional, and Virtual Lab Support
- Network Support: Need a static IP, change of VLAN, or a wired connection, check here
- Video Conferencing & AV: Zoom support, AV training, and loaner equipment
- Web Hosting: Department, academic, research, and individual web page options
- Tech Campus Services:
The ITSG will collaborate with you to create an environment that supports your research computing needs.
- Community pooled GPU cluster (G2): Research groups can join this GPU pool.
- Community pooled CPU Cluster (Magma): Research groups can join this CPU pool.
- Data Security Plans: Create a DSP
- Data Storage Options: Navigate Cornell’s storage options.
- GitHub: The ITSG supports the Cornell GitHub agreement.
- Server Configuration & Hosting: Design, procure, and configure a system.
- Terminal Login Nodes: For short and interactive jobs.
- Cloud Services: Cornell’s “Cloudification” initiative.