The ITSG should be your first point of contact for IT support, we can help you navigate the services available.
In addition, IT@Cornell has a number of documented resources:
- Available Software: Find out about Cornell licensed software
- Azure Dev Tools for Teaching: Campus Agreement with Microsoft
- Cloud Services: Cornell’s cloudification initiative
- GitHub: The ITSG manages the Cornell Github instance
- Instructional Resources: Support for Teaching Spaces & Instructors
- IT Security: The ITSG is able to assist you in navigating IT & Data Security policy
- Lab Support: Department, Instructional, and Virtual Lab Support
- Network Changes: WiFi or Wired: Need a static IP, change of VLAN, or a wired connection, check here
- Research Computing: The ITSG will collaborate with you to create an environment that supports your research computing needs.
- Video Conference and AV : Zoom support, AV training, and loaner equipment
- Web Hosting:Department, academic, research, and individual web page options
- IT@Cornell Faculty Resources