The ITSG should be your first point of contact for IT support, we can help you navigate the services available.
In addition, IT@Cornell has a number of documented resources:
- Available Software: Find out about Cornell licensed software
- Azure Dev Tools for Teaching: Campus Agreement with Microsoft
- Cloud Services: Cornell’s cloudification initiative
- GitHub: The ITSG manages the Cornell Github instance
- Instructional Resources: Support for Teaching Spaces & Instructors
- IT Security: Secure your devices and data
- Lab Support: Embedded ITSG staff coordinate with units to support lab spaces
- Network Changes: Moving offices or need a static IP?
- Research Computing: The ITSG can work with you in identifying vendors, equipment, and specifications
- Video Conference and AV : Support for class & conference rooms, ZOOM, and distance ed
- Web Hosting:Department, academic, research, and individual hosting options
- IT@Cornell Faculty Resources