- Install Microsoft Remote Desktop application:
- If you are off campus:
- If you are on campus:
- Connect to RedRover or Eduroam Wifi
Connect to Remote Lab
- View the lab availability here: https://remoteaccess.labstats.com/cornell-coecis-labs.html
- Click Connect to download and run the Remote Desktop connection file.
- Connect using <netid>@cornell.edu and NetID password.
- When Finished, Sign Out of the computer: Right-click the Start Menu, choose Shutdown or Sign out > Sign Out
- A list of the lab software can be found here: Instructional Lab Software
- Internet connectivity is limited from lab computers.
- After 60 minutes of idle time, accounts will be signed out.
Learn more about the ITSG
IT Maintenance and Alerts